Responsive Website Design & ongoing Maintenance
Example Work for Red River Bank — a Louisiana Community Bank
Red River Bank, founded in 1998, is an independent Louisiana community bank that's grown to be $1.6 billion strong. Headquartered in Central Louisiana with an expanding network of banking centers encompassing Northwest, Central and Southeast Louisiana, their focus is on local decisions, one-on-one service, simplifying and enabling access to the highest quality banking experience for their customers.
Red River Bank Reloaded!
The February, 2017 launch of Red River Bank's latest website redesign highlights their ongoing commitment to continuous improvement of their on-line presence. The overall goal of this redesign has been to provide a simplified, consistent and high quality customer experience for both desktop and mobile customers while at the same time, introducing fresh, dynamic and streamlined design features and functionality.
A fresh Take on Familiar—Updates include:
- An animated background for the home page and a completely revamped layout and navigation
- A new online magazine, the "Red River Bank Current", features financial news, articles and Q&A Questions and Answers sessions with RRB Red River Bank team members
- Personalized introductions to RRB Professionals made with carousels and modal profiles in the Personal Investments, Mortgage and Private Banking sections
- New, responsive, product comparison tables provide comprehensive details of available Personal and Commercial accounts
- A redesigned and redeveloped branch office and ATM Automated teller machine locator to, on first glance, reveal all of RRB's locations at a state-wide level, with a quick and easy drill-down to the Northwest, Central and Southeast Louisiana regions. A click on the location name in the detail pane provides directions, hours, phone numbers and a street level map
- The Online Banking Login, Financial Calculators, Contact Forms and RRBU Red River Bank University Educational Seminar Registration have all been produced with improved accessibility
- A responsive user interface that adjusts gracefully to fit on desktop, tablet, and smartphone browsers
Primary design and production accomplishments include advanced use of CSS3 Cascading Style Sheets 3, HTML5Hypertext Markup Language 5, jQuery and the Bootstrap framework resulting in an attractive, fast loading, responsive, search engine friendly website which will be readily extensible, easily maintained and mobile device-friendly.
Summary of Project Accomplishments
- Responsive compatibility for mobile devices and platforms via standards-based CSS3 and HTML5
- Implementation of the Bootstrap framework for front-end UI and responsive grid layout
- Production and integration of 3rd-party design and concept with enhanced accessibility
- Responsive, custom restyling for Financial Calculators with improved accessibility
- Responsive redesign and recoding of Locations, Mapping and Directions application
- Introduction of SASS Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets-based CSS pre-processing for enhanced maintenance
- Performance optimizations for animation, page loading and image rendering
Ongoing Website Maintenance & Management Services
With the launch of their third major redesign, Red River Bank remains engaged with a full suite of Collaborint's website maintenance, management, design, development, technical and accessibility consulting services.
Now, in our twelfth year, we continue to enjoy our partnership and ongoing business relationship with Red River Bank.