Responsive Website Design & ongoing Maintenance
Example Work for Red River Bank — a Louisiana Community Bank
Red River Bank, founded in 1998, is an independent Louisiana community bank headquartered in Central Louisiana with an expanding network of banking centers encompassing Northwest, Central and Southeast Louisiana. Their focus is on simplifying and enabling access to the highest quality banking experience for their customers.
Red River Bank wanted to take their on-line presence to the next level in terms of a consistent and high quality customer experience on both desktop and mobile browsers. Seeing the continuing trend toward smartphone and tablet access of their website, they wanted to ensure that features like their Branch Locator, Online Banking Login, Financial Calculators, Contact Forms and Educational Seminar Registration would be easy to use across mobile devices of all sizes. They had also begun working with a new Ad Agency to update and refine their marketing collateral and expressed a desire to adapt and integrate design elements supplied by them into the redesign.
Our Solution: Responsive Website Design
With those design criteria in mind, Collaborint created a sophisticated, yet inviting, user interface that adjusts gracefully to fit on desktop, tablet, and smartphone browsers.
Primary design and production accomplishments include advanced use of CSS3, HTML5, jQuery and the Bootstrap grid framework resulting in an attractive, fast loading, responsive, search engine friendly website which will be readily extensible, easily maintained and mobile device-friendly.
Summary of Project Accomplishments
- Responsive compatibility for mobile devices and platforms via standards-based CSS3 and HTML5
- Implementation of the Bootstrap framework for front-end UI and responsive grid layout
- Adaptation of 3rd-party design elements and concept
- Fully responsive, custom restyling for Financial Calculators
- Fully responsive restyling of Locations, Mapping and Directions application
- Establishment of extended compatibility testing process and tools for site expansion and ongoing maintenance
- Introduction of LESS-based CSS pre-processing for enhanced maintenance
Ongoing Website Maintenance Service
With the launch of their second major redesign, Red River Bank remains engaged with Collaborint's website maintenance service.
Now, in our tenth year, we continue to enjoy our ongoing partnership with Red River Bank.